Economical / administrative problem.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Knut Arvid Keilen, Jul 31, 2005.

  1. Hi !

    My name is Knut Arvid Keilen () .

    I am living in the city of Trondheim, Norway.

    I am now at 41 years of age. I was in the military between July 1983 and
    July 1984. Got finished one week early, but still enough.

    Pocket money is typically 100-200 NOK a week at best here where I am living.

    When carrying out my military service I had some 546 NOK for pocket money
    each two week. When finished there I was claimed for 2 pairs of underwear
    which was not accounted for. Also I lost a pair of private pants. Got a
    signature document when finished with my middle name in error.

    Wake up a 7.30 AM. Breakfast at 8.30-8.55 AM. Luch at 11.30-11.55. Dinner at
    4.30-5.15 PM. Nothing to eat / drink between 5.15 PM to 8.30 AM.
    Not even drinking water was enabled.

    I had about 6 small jobs during 5 years some time later. The money received
    amounts in total to about 3 months of retirement / pension salary.

    Some times later after walking around for some time I joined a 2 year
    computer study. I took a year extra, because the study was demanding. Also
    learned a lot.
    I took up a loan, some 5,000 NOK * 3. This to cover for taking the bus,
    bying some books and being with the friends I met during the study.

    Also took up another loan somewhat later to cover my expenses at that time,
    the amount somewhat larger.

    Loans has to be paid back. There is a fee, annuity and so on. The money
    value may diminish by time.

    Documentation from that time is about 90 percent complete. The state bank I
    took up the money may have been somewhat scarce in some details
    regarding the loan.

    I bought some earphone-spare parts at some point of time thinking of the
    future. Most of my clothes came from other members in my family,
    they were used and did not have it all.

    When finished after 3 years of demanding computer study, I had to throw
    quite a lot in the trash. I do occasionally find the similar to throw away
    this day.

    When at 32-33 years of age, my parents (who both were employed) did not want
    me living at home. There was a church session
    when I was 14-15 years old. I got a standard family party, a leather jacket
    (brown, not black) and a instrument (slightly too small) for my hobby.

    The sales amount for my first apartment (32 square inch with a smart kitchen
    built in the high, poor bathroom and bedroom) was 220,000 NOK.
    There was absolutely no (legal) guarantee for the amount received / paid
    regarding this apartment and also the second one, mentioned below.

    Sales money here has to be documented. I at least once or twice had the
    opportunity or possibility to pay back on my loan, which now amounted to
    some
    67,000 - 68,000 NOK.

    I moved to my current place of living some two years later. Sales for my
    first apartmrnt amounted to 350,000 NOK. Still, at about 36-37 years of age,
    my income was about 20 percent of average retirement pension. When applying
    for Social Security income, I received some 2-3 times that what I earned in
    the military (546 NOK / 2 weeks).

    Applying for jobs and other relevant things to do after finishing my
    computer study amounts to about 100,000 NOK.

    At the end, I had to deliver back the mechanical type-writer (running on
    current) to the job-department pertaining to my father.

    I had a job for some 6 months a little later, the female clerk who was from
    Bosnia-Herzegovina had a special agreement regarding the payment she earned.
    She apparently received quite a lot of it.

    My superior was an administrative tyrant, like Adolf Hitler, she could not
    be over-ruled by anyone (a true given fact).

    Here is the important thing: When my parents discovered that my
    job-applications did not lead to any result other than expenditures, they
    consulted a doctor.
    I then could have a pension based on the written fact that I was insane.

    The sales amount for my current apartment is 650,000 (based on a legal fact
    of the debt amounting to about 1,000,000 NOK).
    There is no mentioned (above or below the table) agreement regarding neither
    my debt nor my income.

    Rules are both general and specific. In many cases, when comparing with
    United States principles, they can not be altered neither by a City Mayor
    nor even a
    Governor. The State or Government claims any money not accounted for and can
    not be overruled by anyone / noone. The rules may be standing even in the
    case of war.

    Any suggestion welcome regarding being able to live the daily life based on
    a almost zero income and a debt of at least 1 million, where the amount is
    claimed
    by means of Court of Law (over-ruling city rules, local rules and may be
    state / governmental rules, who are the principal claimer).

    Thank you !

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Jul 31, 2005

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Toolman Tim Guest

    (fer cryin' out loud...)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Old Gringo Guest

    It's probably all birth related. Sue your parents.

    Old Gringo, Jul 31, 2005
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen

    JANA Guest

    What does this have to do with this news group???

    Maybe if you had some sex with that former boss of yours, she may have not
    been so hard on you. Maybe if she is still around, you can get it on with
    her, and possibly squeeze a little extra cash out of her, if she thinks
    you're good enough.

    Declare bankruptcy to get out of the debt, and start again.

    Quit crying about, and get on with your life!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Jul 31, 2005
  5. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Voltardo Guest

    Some people are put here on Planet Earth with the sole purpose of being
    a ne'er-do-well. Accept it.

    Voltardo, Jul 31, 2005