    base. But it looks like it, too, is already becoming invisible: Microsoft is
    not going to provide a version of Internet Explorer 9 for XP
    <http://www.zdnet.com/blog/networking/there-will-never-be-an-ie-9-for-xp/170>.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 17, 2010

  2. Naturally diehard XP users are not impressed
    <http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/...on-xp-is-a-mistake-microsoft-will-regret/9738>.
    But how can they make their displeasure known to Microsoft, given that
    they’ve already ruled themselves out of giving the company more of their
    money?

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 18, 2010

  3. I think Microsoft has already given up on most of the existing pool of XP
    users. So their rejection of IE9 as an excuse to upgrade says nothing new.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 21, 2010