Eclipse RGB - Digital Camera Magazine

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by admin, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. admin

    admin Guest

    Greetings,

    Has anybody managed to use the Eclipse RGB software that came with Digital
    Camera magazine in July?

    I have had problems in getting it to work and I know that others have too.

    I have followed the instructions as stated by DCM and Aevermann to no avail
    it still asks for "please enter a valid key" I have re-registered three
    times, I have uninstalled and re-installed the software, still it refuses to
    let me in.

    I have emailed Aevermann 3 times but had no reply, I have used the forum on
    their web site with no reply and I have contacted DCM who do not respond.

    Any comments would be appreciated.
    --
    Regards,

    Peter