    appreciate it.

    Please help.

    BG

    bygandhi, Mar 18, 2005

  2. bygandhi

    linda Guest

    I wouldn't mind getting a copy myself. ()

    linda, Mar 18, 2005

  3. i too need the same.please dont mind to send me a copy

    Thnkz,
    Mahesh

    ~Maheshkumar.R, Mar 19, 2005
  4. bygandhi

    Raja Guest

    Folks,

    Please email and ask for a free copy of the 316
    e-book. Don't forget to mention the book title and the author name.

    I'm sure the folks at Que Publishing would be extremely happy to know how
    much demand there is for the 316 book !

    Raja, Mar 20, 2005
  5. So for i dont get any mails or ebooks from them. I wrote a mail the very
    same day after this message, but no response so for.

    My mail id is :

    Maheshkr:R~

    ~Maheshkumar.R, Mar 24, 2005
  6. bygandhi

    BOGABOGA Guest

    Can you send me Exam Cram version of 70-315 Amit Kalani

    BOGABOGA, Mar 28, 2005
  7. bygandhi

    abcd Guest

    SIR ITS ILLEGAL TO SEND SUCH BOOKS,.....

    abcd, Apr 19, 2005
  8. bygandhi

    Ajay B. Guest

    Hi,

    If you get this book, I would be interested in 305, 306
    and 310 ebook. Appreciate your help.

    Thanks,

    Ajay Bhatt.

    Ajay B., May 4, 2005
  9. To all who reqested free copies of the e-books: That would make you a
    thief. I would hope that no company would hire you, as no one wants a
    thief working for them. You PURCHASE these materials. Why shoud I
    purchase my legal copy and then turn around and give it to somebody who
    wants a free ride?

    David Farrell-Garcia, May 11, 2005
  10. Yes you're right

    I have spent every dollar in my own books, practice tests, subscriptions,
    etc and sometimes, I had to shrink my budget and sacrifice some money and
    why do I have to give copies of my electronic stuffs to others?

    Victor Guillen, Jun 6, 2005