    Wen Cong Guest

    why can I download ?

    My exam soon but still can't get it. HOW?????

    Wen Cong, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Wen Cong

    Gary - US Guest

    You can download because you have done the kindly needful. Any other DA
    questions? You try to confuse!

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** STUPID DOG!! **

    Gary - US, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Wen Cong

    Triston Guest

    Sorry, typing mistake not why is where .

    Triston, Sep 22, 2003
  4. Wen Cong

    Gary - US Guest

    Usually comes with the books when you buy them. Take you cheap ass out to
    the store and buy it instead of trying to rip it off bozo lips.

    Gary - US, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Wen Cong

    ear U Guest

    see
    http://www.chinatag.com
    you can download free pdf version study guide for 70-290, 70-291 and
    70-292 from the free download section.

    ear U, Sep 23, 2003