    is enabled etc.Currently i have to use IE to sign in.Firefox used to work
    so i cant figure out what the problem is/
    me

    bassbag, Aug 7, 2006

  2. bassbag

    gwtc Guest

    nope, I don't have any problems. Try deleting your cookies and empty
    your cache, under Tools, Options, Privacy

    gwtc, Aug 7, 2006

  3. bassbag

    bassbag Guest

    Thank you for confirmation.I had used the "clear private data" option
    which included cache and cookies with no joy.However follwing your
    suggestion and cleaning from tools>options>privacy ,it seems to work
    ok.Not sure why ,but will remember to clean from there in future.
    Thanks again
    me

    bassbag, Aug 7, 2006
  4. bassbag

    robotnz1

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ebay Login without Java - ...... ebay.com/?_js=OFF

    Firefox Slow or NO login to Ebay -

    There is an Ebay warning which comes up - "You must have Java Script enabled to use My eBay. Learn how to enable Java Script." - which leads to here:
    .....pages.ebay.com/help/account/errors.html

    However it is possible to login here much quicker than waiting for Firefox to time out, by using this address - found for me by Opera 10.53:

    ....ebay.com/?_js=OFF

    :bowl:

    :ciao:

    robotnz1, Jun 22, 2010
  5. bassbag

    Joelius

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Newest Firefox on XP 64...Can't log into eBay

    Newest Firefox on XP 64...Can't log into eBay...I didn't stick to my don't upgrade for two weeks and I'm paying the price. Is there anything I can do or do I just need to wait for ebay/ firefox to fix this?

    Joelius, Feb 1, 2012