! eBay Lost the CA Governator Election

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Nov 3, 2010.

  1. The almost bald bee-atch with all the money she ripped
    from teh eBays lost the CA election AND all that money
    to the 'Was-Gonna-Be-A-Monk' dude who used to be the
    governor once before; then he lost the Senator bid;
    then he got Attorney General - but that was way after
    he porked Linda Ronstadt - but that was way before she
    got old and fat. I don't she made him ghaa-hay; but
    that wasn't in the news... but he DID stay in the state
    that allows San Francisco... so who knows anymore???...

    I'm a Republican; but I hate eBay worse than Democrats...

    Whoo-raay!

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    For the athiests and other infidels :

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 3, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 8:39 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > The almost bald bee-atch with all the money she ripped
    > from teh eBays lost the CA election AND all that money
    > to the 'Was-Gonna-Be-A-Monk' dude who used to be the
    > governor once before; then he lost the Senator bid;
    > then he got Attorney General - but that was way after
    > he porked Linda Ronstadt - but that was way before she
    > got old and fat. I don't she made him ghaa-hay; but
    > that wasn't in the news... but he DID stay in the state
    > that allows San Francisco... so who knows anymore???...
    >
    > I'm a Republican; but I hate eBay worse than Democrats...
    >
    > Whoo-raay!
    >
    > HTH.

    Does your hatred of eBay come from always being out bid? <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010

  3. OldGringo38 <>
    Alzhammered this out on his day-nurse's keybored:

    > On 11/3/2010 8:39 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    > Bucky Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >> The almost bald bee-atch with all the money she ripped
    >> from teh eBays lost the CA election AND all that money
    >> to the 'Was-Gonna-Be-A-Monk' dude who used to be the
    >> governor once before; then he lost the Senator bid;
    >> then he got Attorney General - but that was way after
    >> he porked Linda Ronstadt - but that was way before she
    >> got old and fat. I don't she made him ghaa-hay; but
    >> that wasn't in the news... but he DID stay in the state
    >> that allows San Francisco... so who knows anymore???...
    >>
    >> I'm a Republican; but I hate eBay worse than Democrats...
    >>
    >> Whoo-raay!
    >>
    >> HTH.
    >>

    > Does your hatred of eBay come from always being out bid? <g>

    It comes from people who post pictures of new stuff
    and then sell old stuff and/or different stuff, and
    one time moldy stuff, and all you can do about it
    is low-rate them. 3-out-of-3 and I'm so over them...
    that I "hate" them with every breath that I take and
    every beat of my heart and write graffiti about them
    on walls, fences, bill-boards, buildings and t-shirts;
    AND, I have a genuine voo-doo doll which I stick pins
    into 3 times a day; AND, I have them kill-filtered into
    my "Restricted Sites" 'Cain't Go Fer That' list in IE.

    So there, eBay; eat it big... YOU pissed off the wrong
    Bucky this time so much you can't even buy a Governor's
    seat! (HINT: try Florida next time, that guy did it...)

    Also, the HP Lesbian got beat by Barbie Boxer...
    "Money Cain't Buy You Love" is so true they should
    make it into a song and sell it on Amazon or iTunes.

    HTH.

    (FWIW: I'm also boycotting Sesame Street...
    --brought to you by the letters "F" & "U".)

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://coedmagazine.com/2010/09/27/katy-perrys-snl-elmo-boob-bounce-gif/

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 3, 2010
  4. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 10:09 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<>
    > Alzhammered this out on his day-nurse's keybored:
    >
    >> On 11/3/2010 8:39 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    >> Bucky Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>> The almost bald bee-atch with all the money she ripped
    >>> from teh eBays lost the CA election AND all that money
    >>> to the 'Was-Gonna-Be-A-Monk' dude who used to be the
    >>> governor once before; then he lost the Senator bid;
    >>> then he got Attorney General - but that was way after
    >>> he porked Linda Ronstadt - but that was way before she
    >>> got old and fat. I don't she made him ghaa-hay; but
    >>> that wasn't in the news... but he DID stay in the state
    >>> that allows San Francisco... so who knows anymore???...
    >>>
    >>> I'm a Republican; but I hate eBay worse than Democrats...
    >>>
    >>> Whoo-raay!
    >>>
    >>> HTH.
    >>>

    >> Does your hatred of eBay come from always being out bid?<g>

    > It comes from people who post pictures of new stuff
    > and then sell old stuff and/or different stuff, and
    > one time moldy stuff, and all you can do about it
    > is low-rate them. 3-out-of-3 and I'm so over them...
    > that I "hate" them with every breath that I take and
    > every beat of my heart and write graffiti about them
    > on walls, fences, bill-boards, buildings and t-shirts;
    > AND, I have a genuine voo-doo doll which I stick pins
    > into 3 times a day; AND, I have them kill-filtered into
    > my "Restricted Sites" 'Cain't Go Fer That' list in IE.
    >
    > So there, eBay; eat it big... YOU pissed off the wrong
    > Bucky this time so much you can't even buy a Governor's
    > seat! (HINT: try Florida next time, that guy did it...)
    >
    > Also, the HP Lesbian got beat by Barbie Boxer...
    > "Money Cain't Buy You Love" is so true they should
    > make it into a song and sell it on Amazon or iTunes.
    >
    > HTH.
    >
    > (FWIW: I'm also boycotting Sesame Street...
    > --brought to you by the letters "F"& "U".)

    Only buy from vendors with paypal

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010