  1. Martik

    Martik Guest

    Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    Martik, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Martik wrote:
    > Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    Working okay here.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Martik wrote:

    > Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    Did you do a traceroute to see if it was ebay or something else
    between you and them?

    --
    Blinky T. "the sky is falling" Shark

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Martik

    Plato Guest

    Martik wrote:

    > Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    They forgot to go to the bank and all the money is clogging up the
    computer room and has caused some overheating. Will be fixed by tomorrow
    AM.

    Plato, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Martik

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Wednesday, November 09, 2005, 8:22:19 PM, , in the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Martik
    Wrote The Following:

    > Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    Maybe your wife is using parental control.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Nov 10, 2005
  6. Martik

    Plato Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > On or about Wednesday, November 09, 2005, 8:22:19 PM, , in the
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Martik
    > Wrote The Following:
    >
    > > Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    > Maybe your wife is using parental control.

    aka checkbook/budget management

    Plato, Nov 10, 2005
  7. Martik

    Martik Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Martik wrote:
    >
    >> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    > Did you do a traceroute to see if it was ebay or something else
    > between you and them?

    Works on my laptop, Now working on my main PC - weird?

    Martik, Nov 10, 2005
  8. Martik wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Martik wrote:
    >>
    >>> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    >> Did you do a traceroute to see if it was ebay or something else
    >> between you and them?
    >>

    > Works on my laptop, Now working on my main PC - weird?

    Well, let me think on that...

    ....no, not really.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2005
  9. YES

    Ricardo Perez, Nov 10, 2005
  10. Martik

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Wednesday, November 09, 2005, 10:37:03 PM,, in the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Plato Wrote
    The Following:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >> On or about Wednesday, November 09, 2005, 8:22:19 PM, , in the
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Martik
    >> Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

    >> Maybe your wife is using parental control.

    > aka checkbook/budget management

    LOL
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 11/10/05 7:30:27 AM CST USA
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Nov 10, 2005