eBay: DeBabelizer Pro 5 $99 - HOURS left

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by KI7G, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. KI7G

    Webkatz Guest

    Webkatz, Aug 27, 2003

  2. KI7G

    Webkatz Guest

    Webkatz, Aug 28, 2003

  3. KI7G

    Webkatz Guest

    Only 5 hours 42 mins left, Tony. If you're gonna "do" anything about
    this post you better get crackin'.

    Webkatz, Aug 29, 2003
  4. KI7G

    GCW Guest

    I, for one, didn't mind the first post announcing your sale. But you
    constantly bring it up, try to engage in a fight about whether you have the
    right or not, and that puts you on the same level as the other spammers.

    Byeeeeee

    GCW, Aug 30, 2003
  5. KI7G

    WebKatz Guest

    But he was just beggin' me to try and pick him off...

    WebKatz, Aug 30, 2003