easy vpn client/server problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by melvynbrown, Sep 10, 2007.

  1. melvynbrown

    melvynbrown

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi

    i have setup a small easy vpn client/server network with a pix 515 as the server
    and a pix 501 as the client

    on the easy vpn server i have configured it to require user-authentication

    what i need to know is this what address do i have to type into my browser address bar to
    access the remote vpn client interactive login page directly,if i access the interactive login
    page via a redirect message the address i end up with is https://192.168.1.1/vpnclient/loginuser.html
    but if i type this address in myself i end up with a HTTP 404 - File not found error message

    any help will be appreciated

    regards

    Melvyn Brown

    melvynbrown, Sep 10, 2007