Easy Rate Management Software for VoIP Providers & Telecom Carriers

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by LaunchIt, Sep 21, 2010.

  1. LaunchIt

    LaunchIt Guest

    Introducing the RateMachineâ„¢

    The RateMachineâ„¢ is a Telecom Rate Optimization & Rate Markup Web App
    for VoIP Providers, Telecom Carriers, and Internet Telephony Providers.

    RateMachineâ„¢ allows you to:
    * Normalize Your Provider Buy Rates
    * Manage Your Sell Rates & Markups Easily
    * Access Your Rates Sheets Anytime, Anywhere
    * Send Automatic Email Rate Updates
    * Create Include & Exclude Rate Lists
    * Set When Rates Go Effective
    * Keep an Online History of Past Rate Changes
    * Use Multiple Rate Currencies
    * Check Costs Against Target Rates

    Signup today for a free 30 day trial
    http://www.ratemachine.net/