    other 4 GB hard drive it gives me the same message. Can anyone
    help--or should I just burn EC 5 to CD and go back to using version
    4? :) Thanks!

    Guest, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Guest

    Frederick Guest

    The Anti-Virus program cause alot of problems for older machines, Try
    turning off Norton and then trying it. Let me know...

    Frederick, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    No luck--I turned Norton off; rebooted the machine to be sure, and
    am still getting the same message.

    C.
    **

    Guest, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Guest

    Thor Guest

    www.nero.com

    Thor, Oct 26, 2003
  5. Guest

    Alan Guest

    Just a bit confused here. I normally delete all the files in the windows
    temp folder as its only a temporary folder. Once programs have setup and
    installed you can delete everything in there. If you can't change the
    directory that EC5 want to make it sounds like you found another bug. You
    should post it in alt.comp.periphs.cdr . Empty your recycle bin and then
    delete all the files in the temp folder you can restore back from the
    recycle bin after if you need too. Also why does your temp folder have a
    restriction on the size of data you want to place in it? You can leave all
    the files in the temp folder and only copy and paste what you want somewhere
    else. Although the concept of leaving the data in the temp folder is just
    that. Point the EC5 to that folder when you want to burn the specific files
    then delete it. Not causing extra defragmentation of your harddrive. You
    can't burn the files you can see in windows off to cd in respect to EC5. You
    need the data in the registry too so it will run. You must uninstall and
    reinstall whatever program version you use.

    Alan, Oct 26, 2003
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I tried that; no dice.
    How do you change the size in Win 98? Thanks!

    C.
    **

    Guest, Oct 26, 2003