    easiest way to transfer data between the two?

    Thanx in advance.

    Fjwilson

    fjwilson, Jan 9, 2004

  2. fjwilson

    Brad Guest

    You could just put a network card in the computers and run a crossover
    ethernet cable
    Or they sell usb file transfer cables. Havn't used them my self i would
    think they would be fairly fast.
    I have all my computers on a router so i just plug in my laptop whenever i
    want access to files or the internet

    Brad, Jan 9, 2004

  3. fjwilson

    Night_Seer Guest

    If you use something like Nero and a cd-rw, it uses something called
    Incd. The CD-RW you burn with that then provides a sort of "reader" for
    the other machine that it can install for you, and requires no extra
    user licenses. Its sort of like installing Adobe Acrobat Reader to view
    Acrobat files. Another way to do it is to buy a cheap switch and
    network the two when you need to.

    Night_Seer, Jan 9, 2004
  4. fjwilson

    Trent© Guest