    duel inline memory module ?

    Thanks
    Harv

    Harvey Haswood, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Harvey Haswood

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Visit a ram manu site, eg Crucial / Corsair etc a use their configurator.

    MrGrumpy, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Harvey Haswood

    Cub Guest

    yes and no

    Cub, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Harvey Haswood

    old jon Guest

    Those numbers look like Intel processors to me, not memory modules. Memory
    modules can have quite a few different `names`. That`s why people need to
    know what type of RAM they have in they`re machine.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jul 25, 2005
  5. Harvey Haswood

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Get Everest Home Edition
    http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php?dlid=1&lang=en

    When you run it, Motherboard - SPD will give you the type and
    manufacturer of the RAM you already have installed.

    fred-bloggs, Jul 25, 2005
  6. Harvey Haswood

    Render Me Guest

    You are Dimm