    Mad cow disease or alzheimer's disease?
    Anyway, you're the denier, not me.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 22, 2012

  2. Disc-World? Where trees have mercury thermometers and elves
    recording the readings? That's where you live, and if that's
    the real world to you, then I live in that figment of imagination
    where the Earth is round and circles around the sun.
    If you exist only in my own imagination, I'll sue you for not being
    an imaginary *friend* and will get you exorcised out of my mind.

    As temporary as the global warming is.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 22, 2012

  3. So you say there has been a really bad global cooling all through
    the industrialization? You know, when every house was fired with
    coal, soot filled the air and the industry smoke stacks *smoked*
    --- without any filter and no clean air legislation?

    And we just must pollute the air more, then the global warning
    is history?

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 22, 2012
  4. Ray Fisher, caught in his own web of lies, twitches and
    squirms. (Guess he'll call me "denier" for that.)

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 22, 2012
  5. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Done that.

    Once again you are unable to justify your claims with cites.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 22, 2012
  6. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    "over much of the world it has only got worse"

    Your words from just above.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 22, 2012
  7. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    "Evade, evade, evade."

    Ray Fischer, Mar 22, 2012
  8. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Don't start lying.
    Lack of evidence noted (yet again).

    Ray Fischer, Mar 22, 2012
  9. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    That's not a cite.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  10. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    You basically just exist to be an argumentative asshole, don't you?

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  11. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    The alternative is to insist that thousands of the world's scientists
    in dozens of nations are all part of a vast conspiracy so clever that
    denier lunatics have never been able to find any proof for it.
    Apparently not for you.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  12. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    And I bet that you're going to deny that you're a child molester.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  13. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Wow. That coming from an asshole who has yet to support a single
    claim he's made.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  14. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    "I know you are but what am I?"

    Grow up.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  15. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Are you illiterate or a liar?

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  16. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    The best you can do is to whine about these silly strawmen?

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  17. me

    Ray Fischer Guest

    You don't even know what the words mean.
    Current warming dramatically exceeds historical events both in speed
    and in magnitude.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 23, 2012
  18. Have you stopped beating your wife, Ray?

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 23, 2012
  19. \begin{mode}[Ray]
    This source isn't scientific, that's just some journalist,
    are you saying millions of scientists are all lying, denier,
    whine, lie, stamp your foot, ...
    \end{mode}
    And the larger the lie, the more is it believed.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 23, 2012
  20. Proof for fixing data and facts by the powerful "manmade global
    warming" (which ought to pay you) has been offered.

    So your rant is not based on facts, but on lunatic lies.

    Ray, learn reading and understanding what you read. "grounded in
    reality" does not equal "agrees with the half-truths and lies of
    Ray Fisher".

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 23, 2012