    See http://home.tiscali.nl/hzwartjes/190505/index2.htm

    Critical comments are wellcome!

    Eric

    Black Nikon, May 19, 2005

  2. Black Nikon

    Ken Prager Guest

    Nice.

    Ken Prager, May 19, 2005

  3. Nice composition and good eye. If you're going to stick with the Nikon
    system, I suggest you sell your glass and replace it with lenses from
    the Sigma EX pro line for the Nikon mount. Of course, it will be even
    better if you wait until the new Four Thirds body from Sigma is
    released so you can take advantage of the latest in sensor advancement
    based on Foveon technology.

    George Preddy, May 19, 2005
  4. Black Nikon

    Phil M Guest

    Great pictures ! Content and presentation both get high marks :)

    Were the otters and grebes wild, or on a reserve?

    Phil M, May 19, 2005
  5. Black Nikon

    teflon Guest

    I thought the photos are really good, though I suggest you keep titles to a
    minimum if you have to use them. ;]

    teflon, May 19, 2005