    Furthermore i then reinstalled my TW2003 which previously worked fine and
    now get the same error message

    Any ideas would be much appreciated

    Scott, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Scott

    JJO Guest

    Just wondering if you have installed TW to another folder other than the
    default location? That might cause a problem. The file, engine.dll, should
    be in the BIN folder in the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 folder.

    Regards,
    John O.

    JJO, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    no allowed it to install to the default location and the file is there

    Scott, Jul 4, 2004