    I'm sending e-mail and using Unicode(utf-8)but not working
    shows strange characters
    any idea

    reza, Mar 19, 2005

  2. reza

    carson Guest

    help please
    I'm sending e-mail and using Unicode(utf-8)but not working
    shows strange characters
    any idea

    stop using utf
    use western european iso

    carson, Mar 19, 2005

  3. This should help: http://www.efn.no/html-bad.html

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 19, 2005
  4. reza

    nd Guest

    Do these steps:

    1. Never type Unicode on Subject line

    2. Encode: Western European

    3. Format: HTML (Rich Text)

    4. Type in text in the body, using Unicode

    5. Send As Is

    Step 2 and 3 are very important

    Good luck

    help please

    nd, Mar 20, 2005
  5. reza

    Matt Guest

    Snip the HTML

    Matt, Mar 20, 2005
  6. Blinky the Shark, Mar 20, 2005
  7. reza

    Mara Guest

    I see you've got another admirer.

    "This one's a genuine dumbass. Boring, too."

    Mara, Mar 20, 2005
  8. Ayup. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 20, 2005