E-MEDISYS 2007. Fez , Morocco , October 24-26, 2007

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by E-MEDISYS, Jul 23, 2007.

  1. E-MEDISYS

    E-MEDISYS Guest

    E-MEDISYS 2007

    First International Conference of E-Medical Services

    Fez , Morocco , October 24-26, 2007

    LATE SUBMISSION DEADLINE OF JULY 31------------

    Dear Colleague,

    A quick reminder that the final submission deadline of July 31th for E-
    MEDISYS 2007, First International Conference of E-Medical Services
    (Fez , Morocco , October 24-26, 2007) is in too weeks.

    With this email I would also like to thank those of you, who have
    already sent in a submission.