    e-mail access to their subscribers for some reason.

    This is the pits. Does anyone know what's happening with RR and why?

    Thanks.

    NonSuch, Nov 27, 2003

  2. NonSuch

    °Mike° Guest

    Contact Earthlink and ask them.

    °Mike°, Nov 28, 2003

  3. NonSuch

    NonSuch Guest

    I e-mailed both RR and EarthLink this morning. I am waiting for a reply
    from either/both. I just thought that perhaps, in the meantime, someone
    might have some input.

    I have also checked the forums at dslreports.com and it appears that I'm not
    the only one having this problem. People who are with ISPs other than
    EarthLink are also having their e-mails bounced by RR with the same message
    code.

    Thanks.

    NonSuch, Nov 28, 2003
  4. This has been going on for some time, they don't like domestic IP's.
    I have found that even if the person knows you and tries to safe list you
    the RR server ignores it!!

    Geoff Collins, Nov 28, 2003
  5. NonSuch

    NonSuch Guest

    Thanks Geoff.

    Well, I don't know why Roadrunner has this `tude going on, but it makes me
    very certain that I'll never make the mistake of doing business with them.

    NonSuch, Nov 28, 2003
  6. NonSuch

    Liz Guest

    Have a look here.