    This is not a major problem, but it is an aggravating experience. How can I
    get the attachment to display the way I want it to?
    Thanks in advance! "

    Bob Mathewson, Mar 10, 2008

  2. Bob Mathewson

    Evan Platt Guest

    So wait.. let me get this straight. It showed up several times - SO
    YOU POST IT AGAIN??

    I'm sorry, I guess I'm missing the logic in that.

    "I was showing my friend my gun, and it accidentally went off. So I
    shot him again."

    And... on top of that.. You obviously saw your post, but missed the
    dozen or so replies?

    Evan Platt, Mar 11, 2008