    If I logout and logon again I can access my e-mails again. Very often I
    retrieve the lot coming without any error messages.

    What could cause this E-mail Box access problem and how can I fix it?

    Ivan, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Ivan

    licknlabia Guest

    Are these POP3, smtp, exchange (Mapi), IMAP, need to be more clear on what
    type of service you are using for your email.

    rg

    I have a little problem with my Outlook 2000.

    I've got 18 mailboxes located on 2 different servers.

    Every 10 minutes when I retrieve my e-mails I get an error message saying
    that some of the mailboxes could not be accessed. This could go during the
    course of the day.

    licknlabia, Jul 4, 2003

  3. Ivan

    Tecnik Guest

    to go into alot more detail.

    Tecnik, Jul 4, 2003
  4. Ivan,

    One possibility is that some of your mailboxes might contain one or more
    bogus "MS Update" e-mails.

    I get about two or three of those types of virus-laden e-mails a day, but
    sometimes they hang up my POP3 access in Outlook 2000. My solution in this
    instance is to access my mail from http://www.mail2web.com and delete the
    offending e-mails from there. Once they are deleted, my POP3 can download
    the rest.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 7, 2003