    EXPRESS????????

    MANY THANKS AND REGARDS

    RAM ANANTHRAMAN

    Ram Ananthraman, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Ram Ananthraman

    Steve P Guest

    Could it be that you caps lock is stuck?

    Steve P, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Ram Ananthraman

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Ram Ananthraman composed the following;:
    No. You must help yourself, as that is the only true way to the OUTLOOK
    EXPRESS train of enlightenment.

    A good start would be to ask a coherent question ... ;)

    Paul - xxx, Mar 17, 2005
  4. And a good coherent question might be, "How do I turn off my caps
    lock?" :)

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 17, 2005
  5. Ram Ananthraman

    DC Guest