    speaks PPPoE, why doesn't it speak DynDNS?

    Regards

    fw

    Frank Winkler, Mar 19, 2007

  2. Well, I use ZoneEdit DNS, which the Linksys routers don't
    support.

    I have a little client service installed on my computer called
    DynDNS from Sitedevelopers (http://www.sitedevelopers.com). It
    monitors the public IP address on my router and updates ZoneEdit when
    that public IP address changes. It was a fifteen dollar program and
    supports quite a long list of dynamic DNS hosting services including
    ZoneEdit.

    There is a free trial version which only supports one domain
    or subdomain if you want to evaluate it.

    Regards,

    Fred

    Fred Atkinson, Mar 19, 2007