    ----------------------( )---( )-----------------------
    \ ( ) /
    \_) (_/

    Remien, Carsten, Oct 2, 2004

  2. Look for a program called DynSite

    Ta

    AJ

    Hi,

    how can a cisco router update his IP address automatically on a DynDNS
    service (each time, he gets a new WAN IP address)?
    Is there a script available?

    Bye

    Carsten Remien

    --

    \|/
    (o o)

    Fatman Superstar, Oct 2, 2004

  3. Hi,

    | Look for a program called DynSite

    thanks, but this is a programm for windows e.g.
    On dyndns.org are a lot of clients for Windows, Linux and so on.

    But I mean a script, for a cisco router.
    Maybe the router could regristered it self on a dyndns service.

    Bintec´s router have this feature in there own software.
    I heared about a TCL script, but I don´t know the syntax to configure this.
    Maybe someone in this NG could help me.

    Remien, Carsten, Oct 2, 2004
  4. Remien, Carsten

    Mirko Kulpa Guest

    There is no support for dyndns from cisco. You must run a script on the
    box behind the router.

    Mirko

    Mirko Kulpa, Oct 2, 2004
  5. Mirko Kulpa wrote
    Not correct, the 830's now support dyndns.

    -Anders

    Anders Lagerqvist, Oct 2, 2004
  6. Anders Lagerqvist, Oct 2, 2004
  7. Remien, Carsten

    Mirko Kulpa Guest

    Yes, with IOS 12.3(8)YA the Cisco 831, 836, 837, SOHO 91, SOHO 96 and
    SOHO 97 supports dnyDNS.
    That was new for me.

    Mirko

    Mirko Kulpa, Oct 2, 2004