    and to the cost accordingly...

    B.R.
    Igor

    Igor Mamuzic, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Igor Mamuzic

    ttt Guest

    Hi Igor

    I have positive experience with "no-ip.com" dynamic DNS service. It work
    fine for more than a yer with several instaltions

    I suppose you are from Croatia

    M.

    ttt, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Igor Mamuzic

    Igor Mamuzic Guest

    Yes I'm from Croatia... Well, thanks for your valuable response...I just
    wanted to know how ddns is reliable service in real environments...

    B.R.

    Igor Mamuzic, Nov 23, 2005
  4. Igor Mamuzic

    DigitalVinyl Guest

    I tried to use Dynu.com using the windows client and it almost *NEVER*
    automatically updated. Whenever my DSL changed address my ddns name
    stopped working till I manually changed it on their website. I've
    since switched to dyndns.org and it has been working reliably.
    dyndns.org is built into Linksys & Netgear routers (at models I've
    used).

    DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)

    DigitalVinyl, Nov 23, 2005
  5. Igor Mamuzic

    Config T Guest

    I have been using them for years with no problem at all.

    Tony

    Config T, Nov 23, 2005