  1. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    I'm thinking Thor. Fits better, easier to pronounce.

    LRM, Feb 26, 2006

  2. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    That makes it a little more understandable.
    Yes it is, and I if you look at it that way, then it would the the perfect
    place.
    Now that would not be up to me to say....but I can tell you that LRM is much in
    favor of Thor.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 26, 2006

  3. Gorm Braarvig

    Lasher Guest

    THOR!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!11one!!11`11!

    Do Thor! Please!!

    Lasher, Feb 26, 2006
  4. Gorm Braarvig

    Jtyc Guest

    word down you get Pro, No, and Iac. Pretty simple word parts if you think

    Prostitution. What does it really mean? Let's break it down. Pros... doesn't
    really mean anything. Tit... well that's obvious. Tu...there's two of 'em.
    And tion... to shun, say uh-uh, get that away from me... That doesn't really
    belong in there anyway.

    Jtyc, Feb 27, 2006
  5. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Prostitution. What does it really mean? Let's break it down. Pros... doesn't
    If Con is the opposite of Pro, then what would the antonym of Prostitution be?

    And, Progress?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 27, 2006
  6. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    For those of you that apparently didn't get it, the answers were:
    Congress

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006
  7. Gorm Braarvig

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Bigus Dickus:
    *sigh*

    We got it.

    Furrfu!

    JaR, Feb 28, 2006
  8. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I was only talking to the people that didn't. ;)

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006