    I hope I get leverage on myself to stick around, since it seems to align
    with my plan (please attack it, it is what I try to do).

    Gorm

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Ditto.
    Don't know what chapter means, but in any case, I am honored.
    Stay away from Vikings if you don't want it to end in you crying.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Gorm Braarvig

    CBIC Guest

    I see you watch american football.

    CBIC, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Gorm Braarvig

    MitchS Guest

    Dude, that's just mean.

    MitchS, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    You must be referring to the Minnesota Vikings.
    http://www.vikings.com/

    LRM, Feb 24, 2006
  6. Gorm Braarvig

    Jtyc Guest

    You must be referring to the Minnesota Vikings.
    Can't you people at least wait until pre-season to crush my spirits? I have
    one period of optimism I'm allowed and that's the offseason.

    DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

    /at least I'm not a Lions fan...

    Jtyc, Feb 24, 2006
  7. Gorm Braarvig

    Jtyc Guest

    I see you watch american football.

    you bastard you

    Jtyc, Feb 24, 2006
  8. Gorm Braarvig

    LRM Guest

    Don't feel bad, I'm a Cubs fan too. There really is no excuse, but those of
    us dwelling in the Windy City can't seem to rise above the insanity.

    LRM, Feb 24, 2006
  9. PINK VIKINGS!!!
    I'm crying allready. In laughter. Man.... they were all pink!!!

    Is "Pink Vikings" the name of a movie? maybe the official Mi... (I'll stop
    here)

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 24, 2006
  10. Gorm Braarvig

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:
    Ummmmm you just might want to check the color settings for your monitor,
    there.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 24, 2006
  11. PINK VIKINGS!!!
    Thanks.
    That was scary.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 24, 2006
  12. Gorm Braarvig

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:
    We're here to help.

    JaR, Feb 24, 2006
  13. Gorm Braarvig

    MitchS Guest

    Duma$$

    MitchS, Feb 24, 2006
  14. PINK VIKINGS!!!
    That kind of language works poorly on pronoiac people, XLVIII
    (just learned a new word, a bit new age, so if someone find a better one,
    I'll be happy)

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 25, 2006
  15. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Pronoiac? A New word....indeed it is, new to me too anyways. Hmmm (Wiki)
    definition says: Someone with the irrational feeling that others are
    conspiring to help him.

    It's gotta be a shitty life when you're afraid that people are conspiring to
    help you.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 25, 2006
  16. Duma$$
    Not if you remove the "afraid"-bit.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 25, 2006
  17. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    It's gotta be a shitty life when you're that people are conspiring
    to help you.

    No, just doesn't sound quite right.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 25, 2006
  18. Duma$$
    It's just a feeling I have, feelings aren't logical.
    I'll try and remove more negative words later.

    "It's people"?

    No, I'll sleep on it.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 25, 2006
  19. Gorm Braarvig

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Pronoiac...here is what I get out of it. Only a thought, but if you break the
    word down you get Pro, No, and Iac. Pretty simple word parts if you think about
    it. Pro meaning FOR, and -iac being a suffix with a diversity of meanings, such
    as "to manifest" or "afflicted with"

    Maybe it is someone that says No alot, or maybe it describes someone that has
    been overwhelmed or oppressed by the word no.

    Or....there is the latin meaning of the -iac suffix....pertaining to the ilium,
    which is part of the small intestine. Therefore Sh!tting "No"s might be
    appropriate.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 25, 2006
  20. Pronoiac? A New word....indeed it is, new to me too anyways. Hmmm
    Pronoia is a better paranoia, everyone is fighting for my best intrest. Like
    if you always get help when asking on a ng. You need a ng with people that
    nows there stuff, of course. This is that newsgroup. This is the perfect
    place to be pronoiac. I'll be "Pronoiac" here, or "Thor", what do you think?

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 26, 2006