    Any help would be greatly appreciated! BTW, I am running IOS 12.2-15.
    Thank-you in advance.

    ~Tad

    Theodore Frank, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Theodore Frank

    Tosh Guest

    ..... Is there a way for my pool to configure itself dynamically?

    No need for any pool, try the following command:
    "ip nat inside source list x interface Fa0/0 overload", where "list x" is
    your nat filter and "fa0/0" in your outside interface.
    This way nat will always follow the ip assigned to the outside interface.
    Bye,
    Max.

    Tosh, Aug 9, 2004