    XP Home
    SP2
    Thanks in advance

    Guest, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Guest

    Blackmetal Guest

    Have you checked if your machine has Spyware?, this doesn't sound like a
    windows service...

    Blackmetal, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes, with ad-aware and windows anti-spyware
    I searched for it and it came up in the Windows folder under 'error reporting'

    Guest, Oct 11, 2005
  4. Guest

    Blackmetal Guest

    Did you fixed it, cool

    Blackmetal, Oct 11, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I still don't know how to stop it starting up just as I shut down though

    Guest, Oct 12, 2005
  6. Guest

    Vandar Guest

    Try this:
    Open Control Panel - System
    Click the Advanced tab
    Click the Error Reporting button
    Click Choose Programs
    Add dwwin.exe to the "Do not report errors for these programs" list.

    Vandar, Oct 12, 2005