dwwin.exe / TAPI32.dll error message

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by walt, Nov 16, 2008.

  1. walt

    walt Guest

    just picked up a machine with win xp , sp1 ver 2002

    cpu 1800+1.53 g 224 mb ram 40 gig HD

    turned it on & this is what i get ;

    " dwwin.exe unable to locate component"

    " this application has failed to start

    because TAPI32.dll

    was not found .

    reinstalling the application

    may fix the problem . "

    need help . thanks WALT

    walt, Nov 16, 2008

  2. walt

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Nov 16, 2008

  3. walt

    Evan Platt Guest

    256 megs, minus 32 for shared memory, possibly.

    Evan Platt, Nov 16, 2008
  4. Yes, I would agree you are lazy. Do you notice where in a reply everyone
    else is typing their responses?

    open the front cover and begin reading there?
    the back cover and end up at the front or do you
    chapter one or do you start somewhere near
    When reading a book, do you start at

    Please come back after you sober up...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 16, 2008
  5. §ñühwØ£f, Nov 21, 2008