[email protected] [email protected]

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by David, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. David

    David Guest

    David, Apr 3, 2006

  2. David

    Mimic Guest

    And yet, you post using your own mail account.

    --
    Mimic

    "I'd rather reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven".

    [email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
    Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net

    "I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."

    Mimic, Apr 6, 2006