    while at some vanilla wireless LAN.

    Thanks,

    Fred

    Fred Marshall, Apr 26, 2005

  2. In Windows, you can configure each SSID (each network) with different
    encryption settings.

    As long as the other networks have a different SSID, you should be fine.

    If you don't use Windows to configure your settings, any other configuration
    would be dependent on the software that came with the card.

    Carl DaVault [MSFT], Apr 28, 2005

  3. I would be interested to know if you have found WPA2 capable drivers for the
    G650.

    Mike Bernstein

    Mike Bernstein, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Mike,

    Not yet. I'm in the middle of that right now. It may be that the G650 was
    the wrong choice. In researching the D-Link website I don't see that the
    G650 supports it. I may need a different model like the DWL-G680.

    Carl,

    OK - that makes sense. Thanks!

    Fred

    Fred Marshall, Apr 30, 2005
  5. Carl DaVault [MSFT], Apr 30, 2005
  6. Mike Bernstein, Apr 30, 2005
  7. I now understand the driver will be available in a month's time. I'm not
    planning on it necessarily.

    Fred Marshall, May 8, 2005