    Thanks
    Johnnie Scott
    UK Kent

    john374999, Oct 19, 2003

  2. john374999

    lee Guest

    Don`t but a NEW Grafix card.
    Instead if you want to use it buy a DVI to VGA convertor.
    But don`t get from Belkin unless your wallet is overloaded.

    Advantages
    . Resolutions of 1600 x 1200 and higher.
    . Offers flexible movement, durability, and fit with molded-strain
    relief construction
    . Provides excellent conductivity using 24k gold-plated copper
    contacts
    . Reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undermold shield
    . Ensures your comfort and ease of installation with oversized round
    thumbscrews
    . Complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil
    shield protection
    . Retains perfect fit with connectors

    lee, Oct 19, 2003

  3. john374999

    Anonymous Guest

    Yeah but even if u use the adapter, you still connecting directly into a
    analog signal. The adapter doesnt change the signal from analog to digital.

    Thats pretty stupid advice there pal!

    Anonymous, Oct 20, 2003
  4. john374999

    Ged Guest

    I think what lee ment was that its the best choice
    If his VGA card doesn`t support DVI
    However it was more helpfull than your remark pal!

    Ged, Oct 20, 2003