    but the picutres do not show a DVI plug-in. Does anyone know if a
    Dell Deminsion E520 will support the DVI capabilities of this
    monitor? Thanks for any information.

    garolittle, Feb 17, 2007

  2. garolittle

    Ingeborg Guest

    According to the Tech Specs
    <http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_e520?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19>
    it has a DVI connector.

    Ingeborg, Feb 17, 2007

  3. garolittle

    garolittle Guest

    Thanks ingeborg. You are correct. However, take a close look at the
    photo listed and it only shows the blue plug-in which is typical of a
    VGA monitor. Is it possible that this is a VGA and DVI plug in?
    Thanks for the quick response.

    garolittle, Feb 17, 2007
  4. I'm not sure what pictures you are looking at but that Dell model is
    equipped with a 256MB PCI Express NVIDIA GeForce 7300LE which
    has DVI, VGA and S-Video. It meets all your requirements.
    On this link scroll through it's tech specs and for graphics click
    the "Learn more" button:
    http://www.dell.com:80/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_e520?c

    Ancient Trojan, Feb 17, 2007
  5. garolittle

    garolittle Guest

    Thanks. I think I am all set. I really appreciate the feedback.

    garolittle, Feb 18, 2007