    at North American DVD) since from $35 up I have to pay customs which
    easily adds 20% to the price (costs $35.98 now..).

    Is it just gone for folks over here in Europe? Any info appreciated :)

    JF Sebastian, Sep 9, 2004

  2. JF Sebastian

    reg-john Guest

    pay customs? you have to pay customs over 250 bucks, not 35.

    reg-john, Sep 10, 2004

  3. JF Sebastian

    SyVideoGuy Guest

    think he's not in australia.

    SyVideoGuy, Sep 10, 2004
  4. JF Sebastian

    zog Guest

    bit confused as to why you would paying customs for a piddly $35 until I
    saw you are in Europe

    this is aus.dvd, Australia not Austria

    zog, Sep 11, 2004
  5. JF Sebastian

    nomis Guest

    Perhaps inappropriately, but the thread is cross-posted to alt.video.dvd.

    nomis, Sep 11, 2004