    those titles or if they simply haven't updated their database after
    titles are out of stock.

    Dave

    Dave Garrett, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Dave Garrett

    P Pron Guest

    Not without asking them on each occasion, I'm afraid, and then you'll wait
    several days for the answer....

    I've been waiting for a fortnight for a disc which my account details
    describe as being 'on order', while the disc details on the site don't give
    any indication that they haven't got it.

    Irritating, but it's cheaper than elsewhere, so I'll wait. I think they can
    best be described as "slow but sure - and cheap".

    paul

    P Pron, Nov 22, 2004