    robert gray Guest

    Can anyone comment on their experience using DVDFab?
    TIA!

    robert gray, Jan 12, 2005

  2. The Gold version works almost all the time. Sometimes it takes them a
    while to deal with newer copy protection schemes.

    Oliver Costich, Jan 12, 2005

  3. robert gray

    quietguy Guest

    I have been using it in demo version and am very impressed - I like the
    Platinum version tho as the Gold version seems to demand you copy to 2
    DVDs if you want all the movie content.

    David

    quietguy, Jan 12, 2005
  4. You can use the free DVDShrink to get the whole movie onto a single
    DVD, saving the $20 you pay extra for the Platinum.

    Oliver Costich, Jan 15, 2005