    Would someone help me? I'm on a limited budget.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    steve wolfe, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Delete it from your hard drive. It's junk. Download DVD Shrink. It does the
    same thing, only better. Best thing abut it is that it's free.

    Colon Terminus, Dec 9, 2003

  3. steve wolfe

    Biz Guest

    Biz, Dec 9, 2003
  4. steve wolfe

    Speedbyrd Guest

    He said he 'snagged' it. He didn't say he PAID for it. ;)

    The Speedbyrd :>

    Speedbyrd, Dec 9, 2003
  5. steve wolfe

    Casey Guest

    Ask your question in alt.cracks

    Casey, Dec 9, 2003
  6. steve wolfe

    Speedbyrd Guest

    He doesn't need to ask the question. He just needs to pay for what he gets.

    The Speedbyrd :>

    Speedbyrd, Dec 10, 2003
  7. Steve

    To know about DVD X Copy
    1). It copy protects its copy of a DVD so that you can not
    copy the copy.
    2) It deletes the temp file on the computer so you need to
    repeat the same set up to copy each time.
    3) Go to altavista.com for the crack.

    Bobs__uncle__Bob, Feb 22, 2004
  8. steve wolfe

    don23