    Likes Received:
    0
    I've got some rare 80s movies on VHS that are not available on DVD. I want to transfer these movies to DVD, but my VCR/DVD combo unit will not allow me to burn a copy-protected VHS movie. Is there any way around this? Not looking to make a profit and sell these; I just don't want to risk ruining the tape or getting it stuck in the VCR so I prefer the movies on DVD. These are for my own personal viewing pleasure.

    halfin, Feb 27, 2012

  2. halfin

    jcbrother

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Copy DVD to VHS:
    hi
    any one that like to learn about copying vcr to dvd please read the attach attachment

    jcbrother, Mar 24, 2012

  3. halfin

    jcbrother

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Copy DVD to VHS:
    hi
    any one that like to learn about copying vcr to dvd please read the attach attachment

    ((((((((((((Technology favors the new, the powerful, and the fast. So where does that leave that pile of old VHS videocassettes you have up in the attic? Fortunately, converting your old tapes to digital form allows you to edit them, add music or narration, and output them to DVD, preserving them for the future. You will have your movies in a more compact and easily stored form than VHS--and you'll be able to watch them again and again without worrying that each replay might damage your tape. And digitizing your old videos is easy.Paul Konerko Jersey

    jcbrother, Mar 24, 2012