    them is what I was wondering,...

    hanks in advance!

    Ken 22

    Ken, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Ken

    gangle Guest

    Only Super VHS units have an S-Video. There is no
    appreciable difference in quality on a standard VHS unit
    using a video composite output vs. an S-Video, so
    most manufacturers don't bother with an S-Video.

    gangle, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Ken

    M Mullen Guest

    |> Only Super VHS units have an S-Video. There is no
    |> appreciable difference in quality on a standard VHS unit
    |> using a video composite output vs. an S-Video, so
    |> most manufacturers don't bother with an S-Video.

    Agreed, I had my Playstation2 hooked up to both RCA inputs and the S-video, the
    only difference I could find was the sound was a bit louder on S-video.

    M Mullen, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Ken

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Then your television sucks because there is an appreciable
    difference with digital imagery with S-Video over plain old
    RCA cable.

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 22, 2003
  5. Ken

    M Mullen Guest

    |> >Agreed, I had my Playstation2 hooked up to both RCA inputs and the S-video, the
    |> >only difference I could find was the sound was a bit louder on S-video.
    |>
    |> Then your television sucks because there is an appreciable
    |> difference with digital imagery with S-Video over plain old
    |> RCA cable.

    No it's quite a nice set. I noticed the same thing with Playstation (1) spent
    $26 for a S-video cable and same thing no difference. I have DirecTV it has a
    S-video output, same thing more volume same picture.

    M Mullen, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Ken

    Just Curious Guest

    Check this out.....There is a company named Audio Advisor located in
    Michigan. They sell an adaptor that converts Composite to S-video.
    I own one it works great. It is called Camelot Technology Excalibur
    Plus MK II. Go to their website....Under select Manufacturer choose
    Camelot...and you'll see the Item.

    Just Curious

    Just Curious, Dec 23, 2003