    can I buy it?

    Please reply or post response - many thanks

    Adam H

    Rev. Alfa Adam, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Rev. Alfa Adam

    Andy Guest

    I rented it from a video library in the early 80s. It seemed great as a
    teenager, but I imagine I'd be dissapointed if I were to watch it again now.
    All I can remember though is the yellow Mini.

    I've taken a squint at IMDB.com & Google - I don't think it's available on
    DVD. I can't imagine the demand would be enormous for it.

    http://tinyurl.com/2k9hg

    Andy

    Andy, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Rev. Alfa Adam

    |>|-| ! |_ | Guest

    Rev. Alfa Adam vomited DVD Title 'Goodbye Pork Pie' Wanted onto my
    velour:
    Another Rev.! They're everywhere.

    --

    Phil K.

    http://philkyle.thrill.to

    "It was a regular (Imber) that started
    all this. Easiest thing to do is
    to forward Kyle's posts to
    and hope
    they withdraw his posting rights."

    "All I want is to find the
    appropriate ISP abuse
    addresses for Bernard
    and Kyle."

    "Having been abused by private email
    (I don't regard "thick paddy" as a term
    of endearment! :eek:)) as well as posting
    by Benn I have filed an abuse report
    with his ISP."

    Patrick Navin, uk.media.dvd

    |>|-| ! |_ |, Dec 23, 2003
  4. The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by |>|-| !
    |_ |<v|_3, and I thusly replied:
    I suspect a lot of them are not real Revs.

    --
    The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

    "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
    tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
    - Deuteronomy 23:2

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Rev. Alfa Adam

    |>|-| ! |_ | Guest

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited DVD Title 'Goodbye Pork Pie'
    Wanted onto my velour:
    Surely not!

    --

    Phil K.

    http://philkyle.thrill.to

    "It was a regular (Imber) that started
    all this. Easiest thing to do is
    to forward Kyle's posts to
    and hope
    they withdraw his posting rights."

    "All I want is to find the
    appropriate ISP abuse
    addresses for Bernard
    and Kyle."

    "Having been abused by private email
    (I don't regard "thick paddy" as a term
    of endearment! :eek:)) as well as posting
    by Benn I have filed an abuse report
    with his ISP."

    Patrick Navin, uk.media.dvd

    |>|-| ! |_ |, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Not released as yet AFAICT, but I'd love a copy... it's such a classic
    snapshot of NZ in the late 70s.

    Kevin Hendrikssen, Dec 24, 2003
  7. Look for it to be released, on DVD, next year. The New Zealand Film
    Commission, who is the distributor, is not yet set up to make DVDs in
    volume. I will be putting up a notice, within my news section, when it
    becomes available, as well as putting up notices in appropriate NGs.

    Charles
    http://www.nzvideos.org

    Charles Eggen, Dec 24, 2003
  8. The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by |>|-| !
    |_ |<v|_3, and I thusly replied:
    It is true. I asked Rowan the other day and his response was quite
    disturbing.

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip, Dec 24, 2003
  9. The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Derek
    MacKeddie, and I thusly replied:
    Oh, please report me, Derek!

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip, Dec 25, 2003
  10. Rev. Alfa Adam

    Santa K|/le Guest

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited DVD Title 'Goodbye Pork Pie'
    Wanted onto my velour:
    What he said "quite disturbing"?

    Santa K|/le, Dec 26, 2003
  11. Rev. Alfa Adam

    Santa K|/le Guest

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited DVD Title 'Goodbye Pork Pie'
    Wanted onto my velour:
    Please report me, let me gooooooooooooo!

    Santa K|/le, Dec 26, 2003
  12. The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Santa
    K|/le, and I thusly replied:
    Yes. And he was quite disturbed as well.

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip, Dec 26, 2003
  13. The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Santa
    K|/le, and I thusly replied:
    Has Beelzebub got you again?

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip, Dec 26, 2003
  14. Rev. Alfa Adam

    Santa K|/le Guest

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited DVD Title 'Goodbye Pork Pie'
    Wanted onto my velour:
    Yes. Always at the most inconvenient times as well.

    Santa K|/le, Dec 26, 2003