    thanks in advance boys & girls

    cheers

    Steve

    Steve Charlton, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Steve Charlton

    Mara Guest

    Using PowerDVD, I just hit the spacebar to pause the DVD and take a screenshot.
    Works like a champ.

    Mara, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Steve Charlton

    wisefool Guest

    Mara said:
    Yeah -- if you're using Windows Media Player it tends to use hardware
    acceleration which will sometimes stop you from being able to screen
    capture unless you switch off the hardware acceleration in the options.

    wisefool

    wisefool, Jan 22, 2004
  4. Steve Charlton

    wisefool Guest

    wisefool said:
    Can't remember exactly but try Tools > Options > Performance > Video
    acceleration > Advanced > Uncheck "Use video mixing renderer" &
    "Use overlays".

    wisefool

    wisefool, Jan 22, 2004