    play the dvd files also on the same dvd.

    Is that possible ? Which dvd playing software should I use ? How do
    you burn such a dvd ?

    tony.trost, May 4, 2007

  2. tony.trost

    Impmon Guest

    Depends on how much you are willing to pay.
    www.videohelp.com should be a good place to start. For finding DVD
    player software, getting license to play MPEG2, and burning them to
    DVD.

    Impmon, May 4, 2007

  3. tony.trost

    Ken Maltby Guest

    Sure, think of all the special video that plays while installing
    software, they run using their own players.

    You can also install and register codec from your disk. You
    can use the free Media Player Classic with command line switches
    to register codec and play your video. VLC also has an extensive
    set of command line switches and is a little smaller than MPC.

    If you really want to see what can easily be done, in this regard;
    check MMB out:
    http://mmb.mediachance.com/index.html
    there are some Video tutorials there as well.
    http://mmb.mediachance.com/tutorials.html

    This program will let you create autorun DVDs that can do
    just about anything. It can easily do what you describe.

    Luck;
    Ken

    Ken Maltby, May 4, 2007
  4. tony.trost