    what kind of burner do i need if i want to burn a copy??
    as you can see im almost over my head but i want to learn

    thanks dnw

    don ward, Jan 30, 2006

  2. don ward

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In don ward spewed forth:
    single layer = 4.65 GB
    dual layer = almost twice that

    dual layer discs cost more, and require a dual layer burner

    burn a copy of what?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 30, 2006

  3. don ward

    Martik Guest

    www.cdfreaks.com

    DL is still way too expensive.

    Use Dvdshrink to 'backup' a dvd - lots of guides and downloads available
    thru google.

    Martik, Jan 30, 2006
  4. don ward wrote:

    Ok so what are single/regular and double layer dvd's??
    But what are the chances that you want to burn a copy?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Toolman Tim wrote:

    In news:,
    What does this speculation lead to?