DVD Santa 4 convert RMVB to DVD-no audio

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bun Mui, May 3, 2006.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    I am using this program.-

    http://www.dvdsanta.com/

    http://lib.verycd.com/2005/07/20/0000057627.html
    I downloaded these 2 files on the above website.

    When I try to convert Real Video file RMVB to make into DVD using DVD
    Santa.

    It says "Unable to open audio stream"

    Audio Type in program says "No audio".

    Yet my Real Player One is up to date and works with video and sound
    when I play it..

    What should I do?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, May 3, 2006

  2. Bun Mui

    Gordon Guest

    have you tried contacting them? There's an email address for support under
    "Contact Us"

    Gordon, May 3, 2006

  3. Bun Mui

    Kenny Guest

    Use Gspot and see what it says about the audio codecs used.
    I use Santa with RMVB files with no problem.
    I didn't install Real Player but Real Alternative instead which supplies
    Santa with the proper codecs.
    http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

    Kenny, May 3, 2006
  4. Bun Mui

    TJ Guest

    If he tries that, I hope he makes out better than I did. A few months back
    I downloaded the trial version of the software. And I really liked it.
    They give you a fully functional version of the program, not a piece of
    crippled shite some vendors give you without saying so right up front. The
    only "limitation" the trial version has is that it puts a branding strip
    along the bottom of the DVD you create with it. That's understandable. I
    had no problem with that.

    I just had a couple questions I wanted answered that weren't addressed in
    the FAQ before making the purchase, so I sent an email to their support addy
    by clicking the link you've referenced above. I waited a few days and
    finally got back one of those, "undeliverable, sorry it didn't work out"
    thingy's from my mail server.

    That happened twice over the course of a week. So I gave up.

    Cost themselves (at least) one sale.

    TJ, May 3, 2006