    Now hard drives have software that can detect "bad sectors"
    and mark them unusable.

    Is such a thing remotely or conceivably possible with +RW???

    meagain, Aug 3, 2013

  2. meagain

    Charlie+ Guest

    Dont bother to repair, the physical scratches maybe possible but +RW
    disks have very limited life anyway before you start seeng errors,
    especially if not kept really cool and in the dark. There is no way of
    writing a permanent sector correction track that I know of.. C+

    Charlie+, Aug 4, 2013

  3. meagain

    meagain Guest

    Thanks for the reply.