    ik wou namelijk de dvd+rw gaan kopen
    weet ook iemand welke speed dit is 1x-2.4x

    groetjes sascha

    sascha, May 8, 2004

  2. sascha

    Shadowhawk Guest

    Well, I dont speak German, but I'm guessing you are asking about the Memorex
    DVD burner. My friends and I have all bought Memorex DVD burners, I have a
    4x... and my friends have the 1x, and 2x, and we have never had any problems
    with them at all! 100% satisfaction on my part. Just make sure you get a good
    DVD program, cause the Roxio ones that come inpack are a so-so. Go for Nero, or
    the New Ulead DVD if you want to put in $200-400US into a great program.

    Later,
    Shaun!
    --------

    Check out my Homepage
    http://Shadowhawk27.tripod.com/

    delete Nospam from e-mail to reply!

    Shadowhawk, May 9, 2004

  3. sascha

    unclejr Guest

    (Shadowhawk) wrote...
    The OP was posting in Dutch, Einstein.

    -Junior

    unclejr, May 9, 2004
  4. sascha

    Guest Guest

    | hoi allemaal kent iemand de dvd's van memorex weet iemand of deze goed
    zijn
    | ik wou namelijk de dvd+rw gaan kopen
    | weet ook iemand welke speed dit is 1x-2.4x

    Yes, they are extremely good. They are 2.4x.

    SB

    Guest, May 9, 2004
  5. sascha

    Shadowhawk Guest

    The OP was posting in Dutch, Einstein.

    Sorry, I can't reply to your post, I don't speak Troll, "Junior."

    Later,
    Shaun!

    Shadowhawk, May 10, 2004
  6. sascha