    recommended a program that could deal with the problem. But I can't remember
    the program or the procedure.

    Anyone know?

    Margrave of Brandenburg, Dec 30, 2005

  2. Margrave of Brandenburg

    Bratboy Guest

    Only time Ive seen that mssg was with some DVD's in dvdshrink. Had to do
    with some sort of copyprotection. On a few I tried out a program called
    AnyDVD and after launching that then do your rip with shrink or whatever app
    you use. At least in the 3 instances I was getting that error this did the
    trick.

    Bratboy, Dec 31, 2005