    straight on the dvd. but when i took the finished dvd out and put it in
    my computer it said it was empty. then i put the dvd back in the dvd
    player and it played it as if it was a normal dvd. Whats going on???

    padingle, Jan 4, 2006

  2. padingle

    PC Guest

    It's not a DVD Ram disk is it?

    Paul.

    PC, Jan 4, 2006

  3. padingle

    padingle Guest

    no, i dont think so,

    its a DVD+R

    padingle, Jan 4, 2006
  4. padingle

    Mitch Guest

    Are you actually opening the DVD as though it were a drive and checking
    for files, or are you just opening the application you think you need
    to use?

    The recorder might not record in the format you expect; you may have to
    go to the DVD volume and open the files yourself (or use the viewer you
    want to open the files through the Open dialog).

    Mitch, Jan 4, 2006
  5. padingle

    padingle Guest

    I've looked in it through 'my computer' and in windows media player.
    the computer thinks its empty?"?"

    padingle, Jan 4, 2006
  6. padingle

    ... Guest

    Did you finalize the dvd?

    ..., Jan 5, 2006
  7. padingle

    Biz Guest

    Does your PC's DVD drive need it to be finalized to be readable? Which
    makes the follow-up question, Did you finalize it b4 trying it the PC?

    Biz, Jan 5, 2006
  8. padingle

    padingle Guest

    Its works now,, i finilised it like you said in the dvd player menu.

    thankyou v. much

    padingle, Jan 5, 2006
  9. padingle

    GMAN Guest

    You have to finalize the disk in the daewoo before any other dvd player or pc
    can use it.

    GMAN, Jan 8, 2006